FINANCIALLY STRONG TENANT
- Financially Strong Tenant: Bob’s Discount Furniture is ranked 12th in sales among United States furniture stores according to Furniture Today’s list of Top 100 Furniture Stores. 2020 revenue reached over $972M, with store count exceeding 135 units.
MOODY’S CREDIT UPGRADE:
- Moody’s recently upgraded BDF Acquisition Corp.’s senior secured term loan rating to B2 from B3. Concurrently, Moody’s changed Bob’s outlook to positive from negative and affirmed the company’s B3 corporate family rating (CFR) and B3-PD probability of default rating (PDR). The change in outlook to positive from negative reflects the company’s strong operating performance and improvement in liquidity after its stores reopened, driven by the consumer’s focus on the home as a result of the pandemic and a favorable housing market.
DELTA CROSSING POWER CENTER:
- Bob’s Discount Furniture is part of Delta Crossing, a brand new power center in Delta Township, MI. Co-Tenants include TJ Maxx, Sierra Trading Post, Hobby Lobby, BJ’s Wholesale Club with other big box retailers expected to join the lineup.
EXCELLENT ACCESS & VISIBILITY:
- Bob’s Discount Furniture sits off of Saginaw Highway (25,084 cars per day) at the I-96 Interchange (59,025); one of the busiest highways in Mid-Michigan. The subject property has the best position within the shopping center occupying the end-cap which can be seen directly from Saginaw Highway.
- Delta Crossing is located only 8 miles from the State of Michigan Capitol Building, and 11 miles from Michigan State University, the largest university in the state (49,695 students).