STRONG RETAIL LOCATION
- The subject property sits adjacent to Best Buy and a well performing Costco.
- Other big box retailers anchor the corridor including Target, Sam’s Club, Home Depot, Menards, ALDI, and a new 2-hotel development.
- Bob’s Discount Furniture sits across from Great Lakes Crossing Outlet Mall – one of Michigan’s best performing regional malls.
FINANCIALLY STRONG TENANT
- Bob’s Discount Furniture is ranked 12th in sales among United States furniture stores according to Furniture Today’s list of Top 100 Furniture Stores. 2020 revenue reached over $972M, with store count exceeding 135 units.
HIGH TENANT DEMAND
- Several big box users have expressed interest in this coveted retail corridor, creating high demand for this location in the future.
LONG TERM LEASE WITH MINIMAL LANDLORD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tenant is operating under a 12 year lease with rent increases.
EASY ACCESS OFF OF I-75
- Subject property has easy access to I-75 (93,800 cars per day) through Brown and Joselyn Roads.
- I-75 remains one of Metro Detroit’s busiest highways.