- Chick-Fil-A corporate was recently delivered the pad and is expected to be open for business by November of 2020.
CHICK FIL-A CORPORATE CREDIT
- The lease is backed by Chick-Fil-A Inc – One of the nation’s fastest growing restaurant brands with 2600+ locations and an annual revenue over $10B.
- On average, a new construction Chick-Fil-A location does over $5.5M in unit level sales.
DENSE INFILL LOCATION
- The subject property sits in the middle of a strong retail corridor as an outparcel to the Ford City Mall (666,295 SF).
- Other surrounding retailers include; Costco, Best Buy, Marshall’s, HomeGoods, Harbor Freight, Kohl’s, and a to be built Chick-fil-A restaurant just south of the subject property.
- The estimated population within a five-mile radius of this property is 619,168 people.