- Subject lease is guaranteed by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings Inc. (NYSE: FMS), the world’s largest dialysis provider with over 4,000 locations and $20.5 Billion in revenue
- The subject property has been completely renovated and repurposed including a new roof & new parking lot. In addition to the developer’s construction, Fresenius has a significant investment in the space.
LONG TERM LOCAL OPERATING HISTORY/NEW RE-LO
- Fresenius has been operating in the Escanaba Market for 15+ years and just recently relocated to expand operations to a larger prototypical floor plate.
ANNUAL RENT INCREASES
- $0.60/SF annual increases.
LACK OF FRESENIUS COMPETITION
- The closest other Fresenius is 50 miles away, there are only 3 Fresenius locations in the Michigan Upper Peninsula
STRONG RETAIL CORRIDOR
- Fresenius sits within the Western Upper Peninsula’s main commercial corridor surrounded by tenants such as Walmart, Meijer, ALDI, Marshalls, Hobby Lobby, Starbucks, Aspen Dental, Walgreens, O’Reilly’s, Advance Auto Parts, etc.