EXCELLENT LOCATION & VISIBILITY. MULTIPLE POINTS OF ACCESS.
- The subject property sits just west of I-335 (134,468 CPD) and is the first shopping center drivers encounter heading west off of exit 15.
- Hobby Lobby (separately parceled) with operate as a stand alone investment property while benefiting from being in a Home Depot anchored power center.
- The center also has excellent access off 75th Street (32,298 CPD) as well as Woodward Ave (16,503 CPD).
- Subject property sits 30 miles from the Chicago CBD and is surrounded by the neighboring Naperville, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Aurora and Orland Park.
STRONG, CREDIT WORTHY TENANT
- Hobby Lobby is the largest privately owned arts and crafts retailer in the world with over 43,000 employees and 822+ locations. Hobby lobby reports an annual revenue of just under $5 Billion.
- The surrounding area possesses a very strong demographic base with: 251,602 estimated population and $118,408 average household income within a five mile radius of the property
- 77.6% of people are college educated within a five mile radius of the subject location.
WELL ESTABLISHED RETAIL CORRIDOR
- The subject property sits within a strong retail corridor surrounded by tenants such as Home Depot, Walmart, Five Below, Kohl’s, Aldi, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, etc.