ABSOLUTE NET LEASE | ZERO LANDLORD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tenant directly pays for common area maintenance, taxes, and insurance.
- Landlord has zero responsibilities.
- Tenant is responsible for roof, structure, parking lot, and all aspects of the property.
- Perfect investment for the management free, passive investor.
NEW 20 YR SALE LEASEBACK | FRANCHISEE CREDIT | RENT BUMPS
- Bells & Birds, Inc. will sign a new 20 year lease with four (4) five (5) year options with rent commencing upon closing.
- 10% rent bumps every 5 years during the primary term and each option period.
- Bells & Birds, Inc. has been operating Yum! Brands for 13 years.
STRONG RETAIL CORRIDOR
- Cadillac, Michigan is the geographic center of Michigan and provides bus service to Grand Rapids and St. Ignace.
- The intersection of Old US-131 and Boon Rd is home to big box retailers such as Meijer, Home Depot, Walmart, Art Van Furniture, ABC Warehouse, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, ALDI, and many more.
- These retailers draw a customer base from as much as 20 miles away.
- KFC is located directly off US-131, which makes it an easy stop of travelers passing through.
- The store sales are above the national average because of its well located position in the market.
- Just outside of Cadillac, the Baker College campus occupies 66 acres and has 1,300 students enrolled which provides a large customer base.