ABSOLUTE NET LEASE | ZERO LANDLORD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tenant directly pays for common area maintenance, taxes, and insurance.
- Landlord has zero responsibilities.
- Tenant is responsible for roof, structure, parking lot, and all aspects of the property.
- Perfect investment for the management free, passive investor.
NEW 20 YR SALE LEASEBACK | FRANCHISEE CREDIT | RENT BUMPS
- Bells & Birds, Inc. will sign a new 20 year lease with four (4) five (5) year options with rent commencing upon closing.
- 10% rent bumps every 5 years during the primary term and each option period.
- Bells & Birds, Inc. has been operating Yum! Brands for 13 years.
LOCATED ON PROMINENT CORRIDOR | DENSE INFILL LOCATION
- Mission Street is the main retail corridor in Mt. Pleasant.
- The thoroughfare consists of five lanes and has 17,000 vpd.
- Retailers in Mission St corridor include Meijer, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods, PetSmart, JCPenney, ABC Warehouse, Planet Fitness, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Kohl’s, Menard’s, ALDI, and many more.
CLOSE PROXIMITY TO CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
- The subject site is less than 1 mile away from Central Michigan University.
- CMU has 17,845 students and provides a consistent consumer base.
- CMU is one of the largest employers in Mt. Pleasant employing 2,693 people.