- 77% of the GLA is occupied by credit rated, national retailers.
REGIONAL TRADE CORRIDOR
- Subject is surrounded by national box retailers including Walmart, Home Depot, Meijer, Target, JCPenney, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.
- The property is located less than 5 miles from Dow Chemical’s world headquarters. Dow employs 54,000 people worldwide with annual revenue of $48B.
- Average household income is $128,000 within a one mile radius.
PRIME REAL ESTATE
- Subject property is a pad to Meijer, the region’s largest grocery store chain, and adjacent to the Midland Mall (Target, Dunham’s, Barnes & Noble).