- FINANCIALLY STRONG, GROWING TENANT:
The TJX Companies is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the United States and worldwide. The company, and its subsidiaries, has over 4,500 stores and four distinctively branded e-commerce sites. 2020 Revenue exceeded $41.7B.
- CONTINUED COMPANY GROWTH:
Prior to the onset of COVID-19, TJX Companies displayed its strength by delivering comparable sales growth for 24 consecutive years. Management will continue to add stores throughout the world, as TJX companies is ranked #80 on the Fortune 500 list.
- DELTA CROSSING POWER CENTER:
Sierra Trading is part of Delta Crossing, a brand new power center in Delta Township, MI. Co-Tenants include TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Bob’s Discount Furniture, BJ’s Wholesale Club with other big box retailers expected to join the lineup.
- EXCELLENT ACCESS & VISIBILITY:
Sierra Trading sits off of Saginaw Highway (25,084 cars per day) at the I-96 Interchange (59,025); one of the busiest highways in Mid-Michigan. The subject property has the best position within the shopping center occupying the end-cap which can be seen directly from Saginaw Highway.
- DESTINATION RETAIL: Delta Crossing is located only eight miles from the State of Michigan Capitol Building, and eleven miles from Michigan State University, the largest university in the state (49,695 students).