GROCERY ANCHORED ASSET
- Grocery Outlet accounts for over 36% of the rent roll. With close to 350 locations, and 75 years of operating history, Grocery Outlet has increased their market share on the west coast. In 2019, the company’s revenue surpassed $2.56 billion.
- Marshalls is the U.S.’s second largest off-price family apparel and home fashion retailer, behind its sister company, TJ Maxx. TJX Company sales surpassed $41.7 billion, and delivered a 4% comparable store sales increase driven by traffic increases at each of the companies four major divisions.
PAD TO THE WENATCHEE VALLEY MALL
- The subject property sits as a pad to the Wenatchee Valley Mall (340,786 SF). The mall is anchored by Bed Bath & Beyond, Ross Dress for Less, Sportsman’s Warehouse, and Macy’s. The Wenatchee Valley Mall is the only regional mall within the Wenatchee Valley. The next closest regional mall is the Valley Mall in Yakima, WA (117 Miles south of the subject property)
STRONG ACCESS AND LOCATION
- The subject property has access points off of Valley Mall Parkway (8,503 CPD) and 3rd Street (4,076 CPD). The mall also has access to State Route 285 which is the main thoroughfare between the east and west corridors of the city.
- The Wenatchee Valley is the closest regional facility for shopping, health care, banking and education in Douglas, Chelan, Okanogan and the majority of Grant County.
- In November 2018, USA Today listed Wenatchee as experiencing the 22nd highest employment growth in the country.