Strong Operating History
- Walmart Supercenter has been successfully operating at this location since 1999.
- There are seven original tenants (Dollar Tree, Rent-A-Center, CATO, GNC, Sally Beauty, Supercuts and Check ‘N Go) that have been operating at West Wood since the late 1990s and early 2000s.
- These tenants represent over 23,000 SF of the shopping center, or just under 50% of the gross leasable square feet, and 54% of the gross income for the shopping center.
- All Tenants recently exercised their options and renewed at stated rents per their leases.
Ability to Add Value
- The center has four vacant units totaling 8,800 SF that a new owner can lease and add NOI. Two of the vacancies are adjacent to each other and can be combined creating a larger space.